Recipe of the Week:
Cheesy … Puffy … Five-Alarm Spicy
Be sure to make plenty. They’ll go fast!
- Heat oven to 400*
- Mix cheese, cream cheese and diced jalapenos together
- Roll each biscuit out flat
- Spoon about ¾ teaspoon mixture into center of each biscuit
- Press seams together to form ‘pillow’
- Place seam side down onto cookie sheet
- Brush each ‘pillow’ w. egg wash and lightly sprinkle w. Creole Seasoning.
Bake at 400* 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm or room temperature.
Can serve with a sauce of your choice, or just as they are without a sauce.