Dress up your vegetable trays with this easy-to-make garnish. Your guests will love it!
- Using a potato peeler, level the bottom of the potato so it can sit flat.
- Cut the 3 carrots different lengths and slice each end flat.
- Insert wooden skewers about 4 inches into carrots leaving enough sticking out to insert firmly into the potato.
- Insert 3 toothpick halves into the end of each carrot.
- Slice off the stem end of the bell peppers and cut V shapes around the edges .
- Firmly place peppers onto toothpicks sticking out of carrots.