Recipe of the Week:
Using your favorite lasagna recipe, have your cooked meat sauce in one bowl and your ricotta mixture in another bowl.
- In a non-stick muffin pan start with a won ton square pressed into the bottom.
- Layer about a teaspoon of meat sauce then same amount of ricotta mixture.
- Place the next won ton square over this and press in lightly.
- Stagger the points of the won tons.
- Continue layering until you have three layers then top with a won ton and lightly fill with sauce, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella.
Bake @ 375* about 20 minutes. You may have to loosely cover them with foil if the tips of the won tons start getting too dark.
Let cool for a few minutes before removing from your pans.