Recipe of the Week:
This colorful Trifle is perfect for the holidays. Pretty enough to be your centerpiece yet so very easy to prepare.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, creamer, and pudding mix for 2 minutes and let stand.
- In another bowl, combine pie filling and cranberry sauce.
- Place 1/3 cake cubes in trifle bowl and layer with ¼ of the cranberry mixture and 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with remaining cranberry mixture and garnish with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate. Serve chilled.