Recipe of the Week:
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Seasoned Cracker Crumbs
- Sweet Marsala Wine
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Fresh Sprigs of Rosemary
So tender you won’t need a knife!
- Dredge chicken breasts in seasoned cracker crumbs
- Fry in electric skillet until golden brown on each side
- Place in pan and cover. Bake at 350* 30 minutes
- Sautee mushrooms in butter and Teriyaki
- Place mushrooms on each chicken breast and add 1/3 C. Marsala to pan
- Re-cover and bake 15 minutes more
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
Just before serving, garnish each breast with a sprig of fresh rosemary.