Recipe of the Week:
- 5 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 5 pkgs. Taco Seasoning
- 5 C. Picante
- 4 C. Frozen Corn
- 3 Cans Black Beans (washed & drained)
- 1 Lg. Onion, chopped and sauteed
- 2 C. Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 6 C. Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 24 oz. Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 3 sm. Cans Sliced Black Olives
By special request … over the next few weeks I am going to post a few of our casserole recipes. For busy schedules these are great to make ahead and freeze. Just thaw, pop in the oven, make a salad and Voila! Dinner is served. Your family will eagerly dig into this hot-from-the-oven casserole. This amazingly flavorful Mexi-Beef Casserole is layered with delicious, spicy ingredients and makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family!
- Brown Meat and add Taco Seasoning.
- Drain well.
- Add Picante, Corn, Black Beans, Sauteed Onion, Mayonnaise and Chili Powder and mix well.
- Spoon ½ mixture into steam pan and top with ½ of the Crushed Chips, Cheese and Olives.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350* 50-60 minutes.
Garnish w. Diced Tomatoes, Sour Cream, and Green Onions