Recipe of the Week:
- 6-8 Ounces Bow Tie Pasta, cooked & drained
- 16 Ounce Jar Alfredo Sauce
- Asparagus Spears, cut into pieces
- ½ C. Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil, chopped
- 1 C. diced, cooked Ham or Chicken
- 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella
By special request … over the next few weeks I am going to post a few of our casserole recipes. For busy schedules these are great to make ahead and freeze … and what could be more perfect than a warm, delicious, and easy casserole when you get home from work with no energy left to cook?
Just thaw, pop in the oven, make a salad and Voila! Dinner is served.
Heat oven to 350*
Mix together all ingredients except cheese
Pour into greased casserole dish and top w. cheese
Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly – Serves 4-6