Recipe of the Week:
- Refrigerated Pie Crust Dough
- Melted Butter
- Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
- Assorted Fresh Fruit
- Apricot Jelly
This ‘PIZZA’ is a colorful addition to any table. Cool fruit for summer parties is always a hit.
- Roll out pie crust to fit pizza pan, crimp edges.
- Brush w. butter and sprinkle w. sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake until golden brown then cool.
- Cover with layer of cheesecake filling.
- Top w. fruit.
- Add small amount of water to tablespoon of apricot jelly and microwave 30-40 seconds.
- Brush over fruit until glossy.