This fabulous torte can be made several days before your event. The combination of cream cheese, pesto, and sun dried tomatoes is mouth-watering and your guests definitely will be asking for the recipe.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Butter until well blended
- Spread ½ into 6-8 in. round or oval bowl lined with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate until hard then cover with Pesto and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Spread rest of Cream Cheese mixture over Pesto, smooth, and refrigerate overnight
- Unmold and remove plastic. Cover with Shaved Parmesan patting lightly so cheese will stick.
- Serve with French Bread Baguettes.