Recipe of the Week:
Make any dessert stand out with your own Sugar Cookie Cups. Whether for company or for the kids, these are ‘oh so fun.’
SUGAR COOKIE CUPS
- Preheat Oven to 350*
- Thoroughly butter each muffin cup then completely coat with granulated sugar.
- Roll each Cookie Dough Square into a ball and place one in each cup.
- Pat lightly to flatten out a bit. Bake at 350* for 17-18 minutes.
- Let cool only 1 — 2 minutes then gently form into cup with a wooden tamper covered with butter and sugar.
- Let sit another minute then remove from pan. If they do not fall out when inverted, gently loosen edges with a knife tip.
Let cool until firm.
Fill with ice cream, fruit, pudding, or whatever you would like. These are great for English Teas filled with Strawberry Clotted Cream.