- Mini Ready to Bake Pie Shells (freezer section)
- Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling (in cream cheese area)
- Assorted Colorful Seasonal Fruit
- Apricot Jelly
- Small Paint Brush
Soooo easy to make but a favorite of young and old alike.
These yummy fruit tarts will be a hit at any event.
Mini Fruit Tarts
- Bake crusts (prick bottom and sides w. fork) and cool.
- Fill w. Cheesecake Filling.
- Cover w. Fruit.
- Mix small amount of jelly w. tsp. water and microwave until melted.
- Generously brush mixture over fruit … you will be amazed at the difference the glaze makes.